Boat rentals are now available in Seattle!
It’s your opportunity to spend time on the water to see what boat is best for you. The Waypoint Marine Group affords you a day of boating fun whether for skiing, wakeboarding, fishing or family cruising from our fleet of boats listed below. All boats are maintained to the highest standards and are ready to go when you are. Come see what boating is all about….and discover a better way to boat with the Waypoint Marine Group.
- Visa or MC required for reservation
- Half day rentals are from 9 AM to 1 PM. On weekdays only.
- All boats must be returned by 7 PM. Or one hour before sunset, which ever is earlier.
- 50% deposit at time of reservation
- Deposit is non-refundable if cancelled in less than 7 days for non-holiday days
- Deposit is non-refundable if cancelled in less than 14 days for holidays noted on the calendar
- Waypoint will issue a credit for any advance payments, and reschedule for the customer, if on the scheduled day of use Waypoint Boating Club or the customer determines that the weather is too windy for safe, comfortable boating
- A $1,000 to $3,000 damage deposit will be secured with your credit card during the rental period. All or the unused portion of the damage deposit will be credited back to your card on the next business day after the boat is returned
- Boat will be delivered to you full of fuel. Waypoint Boating Club will re-fuel the boat and charge a per gallon rate that is comparable to the rate charged by other local marine fueling stations. Rental fee does not include the price of fuel used.
- Renter must be 25 years old or older
- There is a 4 day minimum for reservations of boats on holidays that are recognized on the Holiday Calendar with the exception below.
- Reservations for less than the 4 day minimum may be available one week prior to the intended use. Please call or e-mail to check availability.
- All rental boats are equipped with the required safety equipment
- All rental boats are late model boats that are professionally maintained by in house certified technicians
- All rental boats are registered with Vessel Assist, our local emergency boating service
- You can contact vessel assist directly at no charge for assistance in the case of mechanical problems
BOAT HANDLING SKILLS REQUIRED
- Prior to departure one of the staff members will do a short walk through on the boat with you to demonstrate the features and show you where all the safety equipment is located.
- If you have never driven a boat before we offer boat handling instruction for the purpose of increasing your comfort level on the smaller ski boats at an additional cost of $100/hour.
- The safe operation of the larger & twin engine boats does require the skills of an individual that has done some boating.
We have a limited amount of the following equipment available for use with the rental boats. It is available on a “first come first serve” basis. You cannot reserve the equipment until you pay your balance 50% due and the damage deposit.
- Foam life jackets
- Wet suits
- Water skiis
- Tow toys
- Fishing poles